New Zealand Olympian
Hometown: Wanaka NZ
Home Mountain: Mammoth Mountain
Years Riding: 9
Stance: Goofy Width: 20 Front: 15 Back: -12
Sponsors: Ride, Smith, RPM
Set Up: Ride OMG, DVA Bindings, Ride Candance Boot.
Career Highlights/Achievements: Olympics were cool to be a part of.
Injuries: 2x broken collarbone (this year), ruptured spleen and a ton of broken wrists.
– Fresh Pow or New Park Set Up: fresh pow
– Pizza or Cheeseyburgs: Pizza!
– Last Super Stoke: Everyday riding mammoth then skating in the afternoon.
– Last Bummer Wave: Never ever, I suck at surfing but its fun.
– Donuts? …make me go nuts
– Most memorable day of riding: I enjoy everyday…always.
– Best Travel Destination: Switzerland is one of my favs… About to go to Dubai – that might take the lead.
– Worst Travel Experience: Almost getting kicked out of USA this year when I came through customs.
— THIS YEAR —
– Favorite Trip: Tahoe riding in the sunshine with friends
– Biggest Challenge: Olympics
– Best Decision: Spending all my money to go to cool places
– Worst Decision: hmmm
– What is WEND to you? Wend is a super sweet wax company. So happy to be apart of the team and the wax smells so good
– Last Words: Thanks everyone along the way.
“I’m from New Zealand, I spend my winters based in Mammoth and summers based in New Zealand (back to back winters). I try to travel to as many places as possible and have the best time ever. Cheers!”
– Stefi Luxton