Tommy grew up skiing at Mt. Bachelor, OR with his parents and brother leading the way. From the Mt. Bachelor Ski Education Foundation ski team, Tommy qualified for the US Ski Team. With seven National Titles, multiple top thirty World Cup finishes, a top fifteen World Championship finish and one Olympics under his belt he is hungry to be the fastest.
In January of 2013 Tommy broke his femur while freeskiing in France between World Cup races and has begun to return to racing this year. During his off season he studies Studio Art (sculpture) at Dartmouth College.
- Two-time Olympian (2010, 2018)
- Vancouver 2010, 26th (giant slalom)
World Championship Experience
- Most recent: 2017 – DNF (giant slalom)
- Years of participation: 2011, 2015, 2017
- Top finish: 14th (super-G) – 2011